All 8 art Reviews

Growl it! Growl it!

The wolf.

I like the idea. But the wolf is hard to spot. Try colour it.
And try make a crater or to on the moon. and perhaps make it white instead of the wolf. Skyline is good luv the fading in the sides. But maybe its to much. Hmm.

Mabelma responds:

Thanks for the comment, I will make the moon more detailed and color that wolf. Glad you like it.

SC. #15 - Hitori Bocchi SC. #15 - Hitori Bocchi

Thats..

I can't find words to express myself but i will try.
What i love so much is the Intense drama in her head, But u cant see it. But it's there.. AWESOME !

The Floor Is Made Of Lava 3 The Floor Is Made Of Lava 3

Haha. Those 3 are good.

Its just a shame there are no colours. :D But i really luv ur skills xD

screaming lolly screaming lolly

Minimalistic

But the its to hilarious :D Luv it :D

daxxydaxxy responds:

thank you =D well its also in one of my other pieces but i thought it de-severed to be redrawn and posted as its-self

'Euwdk' 'Euwdk'

Hey.. U Got Skills :D

Nice Going. Its a ink draw and that takes skills and a lot of time and nerve. I tried to draw with ink to once and im terrible. But an advise is to have a paper that u "hammer" the pen into when u refill or ad more ink to pen. There's a lot of different pens out there. and old styled ones are useless to draw with. :P Good luck and nice draw. :D (And what Ink-Nib? ... the Nib part ?)

Butzbo responds:

(yes, more like the Nib part)
I actually do the 'hammering'(?), but maybe not enough..HHM,
Hey, thanks :D !

untitled untitled

... And in this one,

I lose my focus. to many random lines that do no good, Maybe your going for a sketchy look. But the lines just has nothing to do with her, Its a good one, But its a little to. Unclear ?

nude with hat nude with hat

Its Great xD!

I luv it, Its so minimalistic (dont know if i can spell.)
And yet she so detailed, its good because it gives a really good focus on her. And the hat just makes its sublime xD 5/5

-Musical World- -Musical World-

Not bad :)

i like the style, But i miss some details thou :D

JKAmovies responds: